This client is one of the Europe’s leading online marketplaces for handmade, limited-edition products. Majority of their products are created to the specifications of the buyer, therefore this company is great for customers who value individuality.
A team of UX/UI Designers, Data Analysts, BI Experts and Software Engineers, that manage their own servers. Agile methodologies are used to set aims, helping the business develop features over time, using GitHub pull requests to run workflow. To join the team, they are looking for a skilled Frontend Engineer, with experience working on a large web platform. The office language is English.
- Write easy to maintain, elegant code
- Using the Scrum approach for project management and agile development
- Work in an international team, with no hierarchy
- Develop your code well-tested, continuously improving and maintaining
- Passionate about software, not only limited to work
- Pays attention to detail when implementing prototypes and designs
- JavaScipt framework experience, several years – Backbone.js, Angular.js etc
- Willing to help migrate the companies platform, using new technologies and web trends
- Experience using CSS libraries to produce responsive pages
- The chance to join a driven, talented team
- Flexible working hours within an innovative, creative company culture
- Opportunity to bring ideas to the team and help the evolution of their platform
- Challenging tasks to help professional and personal development
If this position is of interest to you, please click apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Miles Smyth-Tyrell.